This agreement briefly sets out our terms and the way we work. We recommend you have a good read through before meeting your teacher for the first time.
Please take the time to read this prior to your Initial consultation. If you continue sessions with London Love School, you will be asked to sign this agreement after your initial consultation.
The agreement sets out our terms of engagement and gives practical information like payment terms, cancellation and confidentiality.
THE CLIENT AGREEMENT
- All sessions are payable in advance, and can for paid by cash, or credit / debit card.
- If you are unable to pay for sessions in advance, a payment plan may be available. Please ask for more information
- Sessions take place on a weekly basis and will be held our offices in North London
- Each session lasts for 95 minutes including a 5 minute break
Cancellation, breaks and holidays
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be charged an additional fee of £95
- We ask for 7 days notice if missing a session due to holidays or other breaks
- Skills coaching generally runs for 12 weeks, and it is not advisable to have breaks within this
- The London Love School abides by the ethics code of British Psychological Society, which can be found on the BPS website
- Anything discussed or written down during a session is completely confidential. All forms and notes are kept securely and we would require your consent before sharing them with anyone.
- Exceptions to this would be if your therapist feels you, or another person, face significant harm
- All information retained by the London Love School is covered by Data Protection Act 1998, and will never be given to third parties